Terms & Conditions
- By agreeing to our Terms & Conditions you grant us all consents necessary to enable us to make the fullest use of the written story and design that you submit (the "Contribution") throughout the universe in perpetuity by any and all means in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter developed or discovered, without liability (save as specifically hereinafter provided) or acknowledgement to you. You hereby grant us the right to issue publicity concerning the contribution and any commercial advertising in which it may be included and for such purpose to use and reproduce your name and photograph of any description of the Contribution.
- In recognition of the needs of and the design and story submitted for production, we shall be entitled to edit, copy, add to, take from, adapt or translate the Contribution as we see fit (the "Rights to Use") and, in respect of the Contribution, you irrevocably waive the benefits of and agree not to assert any provision of law known as "moral rights" or any similar laws of any jurisdiction.
- You warrant and undertake to us (a) that you are fully entitled to grant us the Rights to Use (b) that nothing in the Contribution (whether by way of inflection or gesture or otherwise) will infringe the copyright or any other right of any person, breach any contract or duty of confidence, constitute a contempt of court, be defamatory (c) that all facts expressed by you in the Contribution are, to the best of your knowledge and belief, true and insofar as the Contribution contains any opinions, these opinions are your own and are genuinely and truly held by you.
- You undertake to us that you will not prior to submitting the Contribution give to any person any interview or make, give or release any statement for publication by any means or medium relating to the Contribution, or to Dishoom and the end of product of the designed plate.
- You agree to indemnify us against all and any costs, claims, expenses and liabilities (including, without limitation, legal fees and any sums paid on the advice of Counsel) resulting from breach by you of any of the agreements, warranties and/or undertakings on your part contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- This Terms and Conditions may be freely assigned or licensed by us. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.